MyJobSearch.co.za herinafter referred to as “the site" is owned and operated by Ax Connect (Pty) Ltd, registration number 2012/127645/07, a private company incorporated in South Africa hereinafter referred to as “the company / us / we”.
By browsing, accessing or using the site or by using any facilities or services made available through it or by transacting through or on it, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions that appear below. This Agreement is made between you and us.
1. General Services
The company provides the following services on the Site:
- For recruitment agencies or employers to place employment or job vacancy advertisements on our Site and/or to search our CV database;
- For candidates/jobseekers to post their CV’s on our site and/or to search our jobs database and to apply to vacancy advertisements; and
- For corporate advertisers to place banner advertisements on our site.
2. General Use and Information
Though we make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, all job advertisements are supplied to us by recruitment agencies, direct employers or by a third party and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information supplied on this site. You as the user of the Site agree that all supplied information is accurate and up to date.
You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
You agree not to use the Site, service or any data for any other reason than for its intended purpose, to aid in the recruitment process or associated function.
- You agree that all information contained in your CV is accurate and complete.
- By posting your CV on the Site, you agree that recruitment agencies and direct employers approved by us for CV access, can access your personal information solely for the purpose of identifying you for a vacancy for which you meet the requirements. You indemnify the company, its employees and agents against any unlawful conduct.
- You agree to take preventative measures to ensure that your CV is free from any sort of virus of malicious software.
- The company reserves the right to reject or remove your CV from our database for whatever reason.
- Recruitment Agency/Employers/Advertisers
- You agree that you have the necessary authority to represent and bind the entity you register on the Site.
- By posting a job advertisement on the site, you agree that all information provided is accurate, complete and not misleading to the candidate. Further you agree that a candidate can contact you or apply to a vacancy you posted on the site.
- All advertisements placed on the site, will remain visible for a period of 30 days.
- The company reserves the right to reject or remove any advertisement for whatever reason.
- While we take industry standard precautionary measures to ensure that the site/server is free from any virus or malicious software, we cannot guarantee that files downloaded from the site is free of any such infections. You are responsible to ensure that your personal computer is protected against viruses, malicious software or any other form of attack or infection, by installing trusted anti-virus software. You agree to indemnify the company against any such attacks or infections.
- The company’s clients may only access the CV database for the purpose of recruitment or associated functions. You may not use the CV database to collect and/or store contact information or any other data.
- The site account access is for internal use by the client only, therefore clients are not allowed to provide account access details to any other party for any reason whatsoever.
3. Prohibited Use
- The following actions are prohibited with respect to the site:
- taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or excessively large load on the Site;
- using any spider, robot, script, automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy any part of the site ;
- using any spider, robot, script and/or automated devices to generate automated postings and/or spam;
- using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site;
- accessing the site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the site or attempting to access the site without signing in through the sign in page;
- attempting to access any area of the site for which access is not authorized; and
- attempting to discover any source code relating to the site.
4. Online Payments
All prices on the site exclude VAT.
All payments on the site are secured by Payfast, a PCI Level 1 certified payment gateway company, and subject to the terms and conditions of Payfast. We do not accept any liability arising from any erroneous or fraudulent transactions. We will however make every effort possible to assist you to resolve any disputes. Please visit https://www.payfast.co.za/online-merchants-who-use-payfast to view more about Payfast.
5. Refund Policy
Due to the nature of our service we are unable to offer any refunds to our clients. We will however, in our sole discretion, offer a refund if we believe that a service was not delivered due to any technical anomaly.
7. Modification of to the Terms and Conditions
The company reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the site and these terms of service from time to time. Your continued use of the site after such modifications to this agreement will constitute acknowledgment of the modified terms of service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified terms of service.
8. General disclaimer
Notwithstanding any terms mentioned herein, the company is indemnified against any loss and damages whatsoever the user of the site might incur. This includes but is not limited to direct and consequential loss and damages.
9. Advertising rights
The company reserves the right to advertise third party products on the user interface.
10. Right to revoke account
The company reserves the right to revoke any user account for any reason whatsoever.