The Sales Rep / Property Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for conducting research on finding off-market properties that are for sale and file, manage and work on property deals. As well as create and manage effective reports on all processes and tasks assigned to him/her.
- Excellent organizational and reporting skills.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English proficiency.
- Must possess intercultural skills and demonstrate the ability to effectively work with all levels of company personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office package, preferably in MS Excel.
- Highly detail oriented.
- A background in the property industry will be beneficial.
Duties and Responsibilities
Among the responsibilities and duties of the Property Sourcing Specialist are:
- Conduct research on sourcing off-market properties for sale and on contact information on the owners of such properties.
- Analyze the real estate market trends.
- File, manage and work on property deals received from external real estate brokers, investors or any other third party.
- Create, manage, and present reports on the progress of sourcing new property deals.
- Work proactively as part of the team whereby keeping the team informed on current developments.
- Enter all relevant information into specific software used from our company.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Own reliable vehicle
- Valid driver's Licence
3500 Basic ( 40 000 / 80 000) Commission Per Month