The role will be responsible for assisting the Senior Finance Officer in day to day accounting activities, keying in data and compiling information and completing accounting tasks as required.
This role relies on administrative skills, accounting knowledge, understanding of financial concepts, as well as knowledge of accounting terminology and accounting systems.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bookkeeping/ Financial Accounting Certification
- 2 Years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge of Finance, Accounting, Budgeting, and Cost Control principles.
- In-depth analysis skills
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organized, Proactive and Detail oriented
- Inquisitive and investigative
- Focused on continually learning new skills.
- Microsoft Office skill essential, especially MS Excel and MS Word