My client produces components which are integrated into unique, customised systems as per clients requirements. They are seeking for detail orientated individual who is innovative and a team player, to join their dynamic team.
One of the company's key functional areas is to provide end-users with the ability to:
• capture and maintain a representation of the current configuration of the input subsystem
• configure the input subsystem
• monitor and control the type and rate of data ingress into the system
• monitor & coordinate interworking between subsystems in the processing chain
• monitor & report on the integrity of the processing chain subsystems
This position focusses on delivery of the above functionality. The position will expect you to express your
creativity, through the application of your strong analysis, design and implementation skills, combined
with leading-edge technologies and tools, to contribute to the production of our world-class products.
The team follows agile principles, in a relaxed environment, with an emphasis on “good, clear and open
communication”. The team is always learning and sharing knowledge in a commitment to deliver the
highest quality solutions.
B.Sc. Computer Science, B.Sc. Eng or equivalent qualification plus 3 years’ experience
Strong Analytical, Design & Programming skills
Beneficial Skills / Experience
User interfaces and user experience design
Relational database design
Test driven development
Continuous integration and automated deployment