We are a new start up with a massive passion for motorcycles and we are looking for an exceptional iOS app developer to join the team that will revolutionise the motorcycle industry.
The app is currently being built by a company based in the US with developers working out of India, you will be responsible to manage the handover before the launch and pick up the slack to make sure the launch stays on date.
iOS Developers who are excited by technology and who would like to apply for this position should have demonstrable experience and ideally have specific capacity with regards to the following:
- You must have strong experience in IOS development.
- At least 5 years of mobile app development experience.
- You must have at least five yearsof experience developing Mobile applications.
- Ability to develop 3 tier applications (UI, Server Interface and Database functions).
- Experience in UI & respect for pixel perfect design.
- Have published one or more applications in the Apple Marketplace. (non-negotiable)
- Be well-versed in client/server architectures;
- A good understanding of algorithms & data structures;
- Passionate about end-to-end user experiences;
- You are expected to have a solid understanding of web technologies, and the fundamentals of software engineering.
- Good understanding of mobile security topics e.g. code obfuscation, encryption, reverse engineering.
- Implementing high fidelity designs for mobile platforms including working with Photoshop/Sketch and/or advising designers regarding design export format requirements etc.
- Deploying mobile applications to Apple App Store.
- Designing web services for mobile applications, REST, scalability, caching etc.
- Debugging iOS applications (leaks, CPU time, memory, power, graphical rendering)
- Knowledge of contemporary trends in mobile app development e.g. Cross platform technologies