The Senior Steward supervises the delivery and maintains the quality of hospitality services at a Private House and provides supervision and training of full time Stewards, Housekeepers, Maintenance and Gardening staff.
Direct supervision and coordination of the work of full time staff.
Working within a rostered environment, as the Senior Steward, to support the Owners / Guests / Management including;
- Participation in a 7-day roster to provide food and beverage, housekeeping, laundry and valet services at Private House.
- Supervise the provision of food and beverage, housekeeping, laundry and valet services at Private House.
- Supervise the delivery of food and beverage service at hospitality functions at Private House.
- Manage external contractors onsite providing services to Private House.
- Provide day to day supervision, training and induction for all staff reporting to the role.
- Undertake steward hospitality duties including; food and beverage service, housekeeping and general cleaning, laundering, washing, ironing and maintenance of all linen supplies, assist with the provision of Valet services.
- Perform any other duties from time to time which are reasonably incidental to the position, as directed by the Owners / Management.
To apply, you are required to submit your application by email ensuring that it is received by 30 November 2017
Subject: Senior Steward Application
Your application MUST include:
- A brief covering letter including your name, address and telephone number.
- Your written responses to the selection criteria describing how you meet each criterion where these have been included as part of the job description.
- Resume or curriculum vitae which may include an outline of your work experience, positions held, periods of employment, details of major responsibilities and achievements, duties performed, education, training or development undertaken and any relevant qualifications.
- Contact details of at least three referees including the referee's name, title, address and telephone number.
- Copies of your qualifications and/or written references, where relevant.