Job Purpose: To negotiate with arrears account customers to maximise debt recovery and profitability
Reporting to: Team Manager
Key Performance areas
- To negotiate with arrears account customers to maximise debt recovery and profitability
- Ensure that allocated collection target/s are achieved
- Use effective communication and negotiation to ensure successful commitments to pay (Promises to Pay)
- Follow-up daily on progress of the PTP's and the respective statuses to optimise collections
- Working experience within an outbound debt collections environment / outbound sales environment
- 1 - 2 years Collections experience
- 2 years and above call centre experience would be advantageous
- Credit and Criminal clear
- Strong communication skills
- Basic to intermediate computer skills – MS Office
- Understanding / working knowledge of Excalibur operations is advantageous
- Able to work under pressure
- Basic Salary PLUS Commission
- Benefits* (at the full cost of the employer);
- Funeral Cover
- Life Cover
- Disability Cover
- Medical Cover (after successful completion of probation period)
*These are dependant the country
NB: All applicants must note that upfront checks will be conducted before they are shortlisted and that their selection is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
Kindly note that by submitting your job application you are giving us consent to conduct upfront checks and that you will be contacted subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements of the role will be shortlisted for an interview.
If you do not receive a response within two weeks of after the closing date this position was advertised, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This appointment will be made in line with the Nimble Group Employment Equity Plan.