Have you dreamed about combining the flexibility of working from home and doing really rewarding work? Perhaps you would like to seriously supplement your existing income with part time earnings? Do you want to use your experience and develop your skills to deliver fun and engaging lessons, which will inspire and delight and truly make a difference?
Duties and Responsibilities
If the above is of interest, then Continuum Education Services, an education sector recruitment company, should have the right opportunity for you. Our clients are reputable, award winning businesses who rely on us to find them passionate, qualified teachers to teach English to children as their second language (ESL) online.
WHAT YOU NEED IS:
- To have English as your first language (native speaker);
- A Bachelor's degree;
- A minimum of 6 months’ English teaching experience to children between 4 and 12 years old;
- A desktop or laptop (Windows 7 or above) with dual-core processor or better (Intel or AMD) and 2GB RAM or better. DSL internet connection – 2mbps or better, a headset (with noise cancelling features) & an HD webcam;
- A quiet, clutter-free, and well-lit teaching environment/space in your home;
- Excellent social skills, professionalism & patience;
- Flexibility to teach at least 8 hours per week
- A love for teaching children
HOW TO APPLY:
It’s simple, just send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure that it contains the following;
- An attached resume/CV clearly showing your teaching experience, age and nationality;
- An attached colour head and shoulders photo of yourself;
- An attached copy of your Bachelors degree;
- A skype/similar contact address for video chat;
- Please quote reference number “MJS01” in the subject line/body of the email.
Should you meet the requirements of any of our currents roles, we will be in touch regarding the next steps in the process. Sounds great right? Apply NOW & let’s get you teaching soon!
WHAT IS OFFERED? • Pay of between US$15-22 per hour (2 x 25min sessions); • Awesome performance incentives; • Immediate start - once you have passed relevant screening and training. • Unlimited Fun!