- Compile daily stats from technical teams for invoicing and reconciliations
- Order material, tools and any business essentials to ensure business continuity.
- Manages technical team emails not ensure that escalations are dealt with timeously.
- Compile and maintain business assert register by engaging with management and technical teams.
- Arrange vehicles service and any maintenance required on the vehicles.
- Collect and capture weekly expenditure from technical teams with associate invoices or till slips.
- Facilitate any business insurance claims or amendments as when is required.
- Arrange access to the customers’ network for new technicians.
- Arrange team buildings, corporate clothing, business card, corporate branding etc.
- Collection and submission of tender documents and enrolment of the company in different potential client’s supplier data base.
- Interact with SARS, Department of Labour, HR consultants to ensure that the company operate and comply within South African regulations.
- Job Related Skills:
- Relationship management
- Account acquisition and development
- Creative and innovative
- Customer centric
- Proactive self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Multilingual desirable (Fluent in English)
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Candidate must have drivers licence.
- Own transport will be advantageous.
- Must be staying in Gauteng preferably Midrand and surrounding or Fourways / Randburg and surrounding, Johannesburg.
- Candidate will be required to work from home.
- Candidate dwelling must have good 3G/4G Coverage preferable for Telkom Mobile or have Telkom infrastructure for ADSL installation.
- Matric with a Mathematics or/and Accounting. (Essential)
- Any Business or Office Management undergraduate qualification will be advantageous.
GTCE of R108 000 per annum, Cell phone allowance