SALES MANAGER (EE)
Salary R500K pa plus
Our client based in Heidelberg, Gauteng is looking for a Competent Sales Manager with a proven track sales record and management skills preferably within a manufacturing environment.
Main Purpose of Job:
The Sales Manager will assist senior Management in establishing the strategic sales direction and provide feedback to ensure implementation and achievement of business commitments for revenues, gross margin, operating expenses and customer service.
• Actively promote our product by establishing partnerships where necessary and interacting with new and existing clients.
• Assist the Sales Team to establish the strategic sales direction & provide feedback to ensure implementation and achievement of business commitments for revenues, gross margin, operating expenses and customer service
• Deliver monthly and annual sales goals, within an expense budget reporting on a regular basis.
• Assist in leading the sales team’s efforts to leverage other sales channels to maximise sales and customer service Liaison and coordination of sales actions
• Retain and grow company’s customer base through the sales team delivering value-added education, service and support
• Develop and set sales goals for the Sales Representatives that is aligned with the business objectives and measure sales productivity, output and results from a quantitative and qualitative perspective
• Analyse the characteristics and trends of the local market and help define customer needs for new or modified services
• Supervise, coach and motivate direct reports through regular “ride-withs”, conference calls, local team meetings and other sales meetings where relevant to maximise sales effectiveness and territory potential
• Assist in building a sales team culture that fosters cooperation, best practice sharing, sales innovation and strong individual commitment to sales excellence
• Develop, manage and motivate the company Sales Representatives through ongoing coaching, provision of feedback, performance management and recognition and training
• Setting up of price lists and tender documentation.
Degree level background.
5-8 years of related business and sales experience required with
5+ years of proven management experience preferred (preferably in the manufacturing industry) with a proven sales track record.
Proven track record of success and demonstrated leadership qualities.
Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office.
Knowledge of Syspro would be advantageous
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Excellent negotiation skills
Financial acumen; ability to assess and evaluate implications of monthly/annual goals attainment, and pricing
Demonstrated written and presentation skills
Willingness to travel
Email your cv to email@example.com
Contact Christine Watson at 0824533838 or 0118141118