Outdoor events company is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team. In this role you will help to transform the brand's presence online through social media and digital content. You will be part of a global team delivering activity and devloping and implementing a social media strategy. You will develop and post content across social media platforms, manage paid activity, engage with and grow online communities and influencers. You will also be required to deliver social media reports and analytics on a regular basis.
Key objectives include:
• Increase engagement across all social media channels and support the development of our online brands and reputation.
• Support the growth and retention of followers and help convert them into leads, customers and active promoters.
• Successfully deliver social media activity on integrated marketing campaigns, as well as BAU activity against business objectives and KPIs.
• Support and grow the effective use of social media within the company (including regional marketing, sales, research and consulting).
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence through the delivery of a social media plan.
• Monitor, review and report on social media performance.
• Partner with the wider marketing team and business leaders to identify and develop opportunities for the use of social media
• Help provide ongoing consultancy and best practice advice on the use of social media for our employees.
• Identify and create shareable content appropriate for social media.
• Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our brands and industry.
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads.
Knowledge, experience & skills
• Experience working in social media/digital communications or marketing for at least 5 years.
• A high level proficiency on social media platforms with an in-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube (including paid campaigns.
• Proven track record of delivering social media campaigns, growing communities and engagement (including delivery of paid campaigns).
• Experience working on B2C social media campaigns.
• Corporate brand marketing/communications experience.
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal) and creative thinker, with the ability to create engaging digital content and assets.
• The ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions/optimise campaigns.
• Agency and project management expertise.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to impact and influence.
• Experience working in a global marketing/communications role (preferred but not critical).
• Educated to degree level in a Marketing or Communication related discipline (preferred but not critical).